Friday, July 13, 2007

SURF'S UP!

Well we just got back from a GREAT family vacation to Kaua'i. We were there for two weeks.
It was a blast playing at the beach, building sand castles, snorkeling and other fun island activities. A luau was one of many highlights for the kids. I managed to get a tan and some sketches in my sketch book. ( look out for some of those when I scan them.)

Being there for a full two weeks allowed us to really relax and of course it gave me time to teach the kids to surf.
Check out some snap shots below.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

wo..HO.. if they can do that.. it gonna be carzy..HAHA~~... that is one BIG Wave!!!

Unknown said...

Haha! Nice! You had me going for a moment! ;-)

Unknown said...

hillarious

Andy Jones said...

Your kids are way more coordinated than my kids.