Monday, September 13, 2010

Blast from the Pop Gun and the past

A while back I was asked to participate in an amazing comic anthology called PopGun!
Of course I said yes, and of course I immediately realized I had way too much to do with family and work and life in general. Those of you who know me know that I keep working on these thing even when no one is looking and then surprise them with something new when they least expect it. Like an Art Ninja. A really slow ninja who likes to draw instead of throw spiky stars and kill people.
Anyway, here is a page from a 14 page story I worked up based on my Delivery Boy Retro-active world.
Enjoy the bar brawl...

1 comment:

Mattias Mälk said...

Nice to see more of the Retro-active world! I've been waiting for years for such insight and can't wait to see more unfold. :D