Friday, April 27, 2007

Swamp Monster

OK Here is a Portrait of a Swamp Monster. He is from a series of stories I tell my daughter at be time. Kind of like Gnomes, they live all over the world, but don't have much human contact. I, however, have had numerous encounters with them over the past several decades. The stories start scary but end up funny do to the fact that swamp monsters aren't so bright and can be talked into doing pretty much anything with the promise of pancakes.
Anyway I hope you enjoy this guy. I have drawing of other swamp monsters that I still need to scan. Like one of the Hawaiian guys who, oddly enough, looks an awful lot like a giant coconut.


And stay tuned, more Retro-Active stuff is just around the corner.

2 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...

Hey pal - I get a bit of traffic referred to my blog from yours.
Thanks for the link.
I don't really know much about you and would be interested to know why you added me to your list of links.

Unknown said...

description replica bags online company website click for info browse around this web-site replica bags china