Sunday, June 17, 2007

See Ya Suckers!

Hey Y'all,
At the studio where I work it has become a tradition to make a book of charactures for the departing. If someone leaves we have a party or lunch, we get a little tipsy (or more) and give them this great notebook of drawings done by everyone in the department. It's great fun and I can't wait to leave so I can get some cool art work.
Anyway some artists have recently rolled off some current projects and have relocated or headed toward greener pastures. These represent the last four of our dear fellow artists who have left the nest or flown the coup, which ever the case may be. They were all done with love and good humor and are now posted here for your enjoyment. Some of you may know some of the fellows depicted in the following images, if not, I hope you still get a kick out of the funny pictures I dun drew.






2 comments:

Jackson Dryden said...

The piece with Tim is priceless. You nailed him. He's going to do very well down south. I'm loving the graphic quality of your recent work. Very fun!

Tim Heitz said...

These are sweet Kory.
I just hope I leave before you do so I can get one...