Monday, June 11, 2007

The Princess and the Tiger

This was done as a warm up for a completely unrelated project.
I thought it would be fun to loosen up while creating some art for my daughter.
It is based on a story we wrote together while selling lemonade on our front lawn. Both of which were her ideas. This is just a character study for now, but I am sure my daughter will have some art direction notes and requests for more art in the next few days. I think she is taking after me a bit, but with her mom's brain power. So needless to say I am looking at the next decade or so of being the in house art monkey. It could be worse.
I hope you dig it. Maybe I will post the story some day. It's pretty good. It made me laugh as I was being dictated too by a five year old.
until next time.

2 comments:

mackenzie said...

This is great. I want to hear the story!!!

kory said...

Hey Bob,
I'm glad you like it.
If I can get my daughter's permission I will put it up.